I do not think the public understands just how important this could be… if the science is validated 🙂 As an orthopedist, this may allow me to minimize the use of stronger, and potentially harmful medications in order to minimize your risk of developing a clot following a joint replacement. There should be a number of interesting studies coming out in the next few years regarding the use of statins in various patient populations with regards to the incidence of DVT/ Pulmonary Embolus.
- *A Pacemaker Wrecks a Family’s Life* Can faith in medicine be restored? #hcsm #hcr
- Breaking Down the Barriers… How Should Physicians and Pharma Collaborate— it’s in everyone’s best interest.
- Consumers Want Evidence Before Embracing Evidence-Based Medicine
- Bringing Comparison Shopping to the Doctor’s Office – NYTimes.com
- Despite Evidence, Patients Want More #healthcare #patient-education @myEn #In
Howard Luks on Breaking Down the Barriers… Phil Baumann on Breaking Down the Barriers… Howard Luks on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan… Howard Luks on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan… Steve Potak on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan…