This is a huge leap of faith… that the healthy and young will choose to purchase policies as opposed to paying the fine. If they choose not to purchase a policy, the risk pool adjusts, and the insurance industry’s model leads to huge premium increases. Then look what happened in MA recently. The state denied premium increases to BC/BS and BC/BS stopped writing policies! Stay tuned.. this isn’t going to be pretty. http://amplify.com/u/4r24
- *A Pacemaker Wrecks a Family’s Life* Can faith in medicine be restored? #hcsm #hcr
- Breaking Down the Barriers… How Should Physicians and Pharma Collaborate— it’s in everyone’s best interest.
- Consumers Want Evidence Before Embracing Evidence-Based Medicine
- Bringing Comparison Shopping to the Doctor’s Office – NYTimes.com
- Despite Evidence, Patients Want More #healthcare #patient-education @myEn #In
Howard Luks on Breaking Down the Barriers… Phil Baumann on Breaking Down the Barriers… Howard Luks on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan… Howard Luks on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan… Steve Potak on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan…