How can the public or physicians for that matter be responsible for deciphering or understanding the complexities implicit in the reform package? It’s 2500+ pgs of legal jargon. I tried to read it but had to stop. Our *elected* officials didn’t even read the bill before they voted on it… so, are we in good company??? No wonder 80%+ of the public doesn’t trust D.C. http://amplify.com/u/4srj
- *A Pacemaker Wrecks a Family’s Life* Can faith in medicine be restored? #hcsm #hcr
- Breaking Down the Barriers… How Should Physicians and Pharma Collaborate— it’s in everyone’s best interest.
- Consumers Want Evidence Before Embracing Evidence-Based Medicine
- Bringing Comparison Shopping to the Doctor’s Office – NYTimes.com
- Despite Evidence, Patients Want More #healthcare #patient-education @myEn #In
Howard Luks on Breaking Down the Barriers… Phil Baumann on Breaking Down the Barriers… Howard Luks on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan… Howard Luks on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan… Steve Potak on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan…