- *A Pacemaker Wrecks a Family’s Life* Can faith in medicine be restored? #hcsm #hcr
- Breaking Down the Barriers… How Should Physicians and Pharma Collaborate— it’s in everyone’s best interest.
- Consumers Want Evidence Before Embracing Evidence-Based Medicine
- Bringing Comparison Shopping to the Doctor’s Office – NYTimes.com
- Despite Evidence, Patients Want More #healthcare #patient-education @myEn #In
Howard Luks on Breaking Down the Barriers… Phil Baumann on Breaking Down the Barriers… Howard Luks on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan… Howard Luks on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan… Steve Potak on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan…
Tag Archives: end of life care
When the surgeon asked us why we were there, my mother said, “To ask questions.” She was no longer a trusting and deferential patient. Like me, she no longer saw doctors — perhaps with the exception of Fales — as … Continue reading