- *A Pacemaker Wrecks a Family’s Life* Can faith in medicine be restored? #hcsm #hcr
- Breaking Down the Barriers… How Should Physicians and Pharma Collaborate— it’s in everyone’s best interest.
- Consumers Want Evidence Before Embracing Evidence-Based Medicine
- Bringing Comparison Shopping to the Doctor’s Office – NYTimes.com
- Despite Evidence, Patients Want More #healthcare #patient-education @myEn #In
Howard Luks on Breaking Down the Barriers… Phil Baumann on Breaking Down the Barriers… Howard Luks on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan… Howard Luks on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan… Steve Potak on Despite Evidence, Patients Wan…
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Feel free to copy it and send it around to all other representatives. Stephen Fraser July 23, 2009 Senator Bayh,As a practicing physician I have major concerns with the health care bill before Congress. I actually have read the bill and am shocked … Continue reading
via awesome.good.is Yikes… sometimes looking at the numbers—again— can, and should remind all of us what health care reform is all about… US (as in you and me) — and our children’s future.
It’s a really small picture… sorry. Click through and check out the fully featured visualization….awesome
via assets.sunlightfoundation.com Nuff said…
Issue a challenge, barter with exercise! via getupandmove.me Great concept… the first app from Contagion Health and @Jensmccabe